Logility Announces Speakers for Connections 2006: Your Ticket to Supply Chain Success
Atlanta, GA (January 10, 2006) – Logility, Inc. (NASDAQ: LGTY), a leading supplier of collaborative solutions to optimize the supply chain, today announced the speakers for its Connections 2006: Your Ticket to Supply Chain Success conference to be held March 15-17, 2006, in Nashville, Tennessee at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. The event offers attendees exposure to best practices from industry peers, as well as insight into trends, technology and industry updates from leading supply chain experts.
Connections 2006 is designed to give executives, vice presidents, directors, managers, analysts, and planners of supply chain, logistics, warehouse and transportation, the opportunity to learn new ways to solve business challenges across a broad range of industries. This year’s Connections conference includes representatives from apparel, chemicals, consumer goods, durable goods, food and beverage, furniture, pharmaceuticals, retail, service parts, personal products and other distribution-intensive businesses. The conference program features executive, best practices, and technology panels on successful strategies for tackling today’s business challenges and deploying supply chain solutions to drive value; breakout sessions featuring Logility Voyager Solutions™ deployments with speakers representing every major industry; a Solution Center for face-to-face access to Logility experts and complementary solutions; and training courses on Transportation Planning and Management (TPM) and Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP). Sponsors and exhibitors for the event include IBM and Adjoined Consulting.
- Mike Edenfield, Logility: “Going Platinum,” Thursday, March 16, 8:15 a.m. EST
- Ron Burnette, Logility: “Logility Voyager Solutions: The Golden Ticket,” Thursday, March 16, 10:15 a.m. EST
- Dan C. Baker, Professional Speaker: “The Importance of Positive Thinking,” Thursday, March 16, 11:15 a.m. EST
- Lora Cecere, Research Director, AMR Research: “S&OP: Your Ticket to a Demand-Driven Supply Network,” Thursday, March 16, 1:00 p.m. EST
- Executive Panel: “A Backstage Pass to Supply Chain Success,” Thursday, March 16, 8:45 a.m. EST
- Executive Roundtable Discussion moderated by Lora Cecere, Research Director, AMR Research, Thursday, March 16, 2:15 p.m. EST
- Best Practices Panel: “Two-Step to Supply Chain Improvements,” Friday, March 17, 9:30 a.m. EST
- Manufacturer/Retailer Panel: “Making Your Supply Chain Sing,” Thursday, March 16, 4:15 p.m. EST
Featured Customer Presentations
- “On the Road to Supply Chain Success with Remy,” Thursday, March 16, 2:15 a.m. EST
- “Malt-O-Meal Crunches into the Power of Transportation,” Thursday, March 16, 2:15 p.m. EST
- “Williamson-Dickie Tops the Charts with Manufacturing Planning,” Thursday, March 16, 2:15 p.m. EST
- “The Politics in Forecasting for S&OP at Shaw Industries,” Thursday, March 16, 3:15 p.m. EST
- “Sony has Record Supply Chain Improvements,” Thursday, March 16, 3:15 p.m. EST
- “Pfizer’s Successful Formula for Global Demand Planning Visibility,” Thursday, March 16, 4:15 p.m. EST
- “Tyco Safety Prepares for a Global Demand Planning Deployment,” Thursday, March 16, 4:15 p.m. EST
- Full-day, Transportation Planning and Management (TPM) Training Session, Wednesday, March 15, 9 a.m. EST
- Half-day short course, “Success with Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP),” Wednesday, March 15, 12:30 p.m. EST
For more information and to register for the event, visit www.logility.com/conn2006.
With more than 1,100 customers worldwide, Logility is the leading provider of collaborative supply chain planning solutions that help small, medium, large and Fortune 1000 companies realize substantial bottom-line results in record time. Logility Voyager Solutions feature performance monitoring capabilities in a single Internet-based framework and provide supply chain visibility; demand, inventory and replenishment planning; supply and global sourcing optimization; transportation planning and execution; and warehouse management. Logility customers include Bissell, Huhtamaki UK, Katun Corporation, McCain Foods, Mill’s Pride, Pernod Ricard, Rand McNally, Sigma Aldrich, and VF Corporation. Logility is a majority owned subsidiary of American Software (NASDAQ: AMSWA). For more information about Logility, call 1-800-762-5207 or visit www.logility.com.
Forward Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements that are subject to substantial risks and uncertainties. There are a number of factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated by statements made herein. These factors include, but are not limited to, changes in general economic conditions, technology and the market for the Company’s products and services, including economic conditions within the e-commerce markets; the timely availability and market acceptance of these products and services; the challenges and risks associated with integration of acquired product lines and companies; the effect of competitive products and pricing; the Company’s ability to satisfy in a timely manner the requirements of Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 and the rules and regulations adopted under that Section; the uncertainty of the viability and effectiveness of strategic alliances; and the irregular pattern of the Company’s revenues. For further information about risks the Company could experience as well as other information, please refer to the Company’s Form 10-K for the year ended April 30, 2005 and other reports and documents subsequently filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. For more information, contact: Vincent C. Klinges, Chief Financial Officer, Logility, Inc., 470 East Paces Ferry Rd., Atlanta, GA 30305, (404) 261-9777. FAX: (404) 264-5206 INTERNET: http://www.logility.com or E-mail: email@example.com.
All trademarks are properties of their respective owners.
For more information, contact: