Compressing the settlement cycle through Internet-based Collaboration!
This e-Process Management application provides the following:
- Business rules associated with deduction type, reason, and dollars determine the validation path (intelligent work flow).
- Shortage, pricing, discount, rebate, return, damage, and others
- Business Rules are defined via workflow templates.
- Templates may contain decision logic for some events or steps in the process.
- Process owners and participates are defined using role based security.
- The workflow includes research events and approval events.
- Workflow includes cross-departmental collaboration
- Auto-generation of follow-up reminders
- Escalation for items that remain open over a predetermined time limit
- Share Documents & Information – Paperless View
- Automate charge-back notice and credit memo
- Message Center & Collaboration History
- Deduction Disposition Web-pages are web version of Cash Application
- Capture resolution time and recovered dollars
- Continuous Process Improvement via Process Monitoring & Dashboard
Our web-based e-invoicing (see e-forms Invoice) is part of this receivables automation strategy.
Deduction Management Workflow drives the resolution of deductions in a timely manner. The process is triggered when a specific transaction and reason code are selected on the host. In each step of the workflow, the application provides the ability to add and/or view all documents necessary to resolve the deduction.