The Marketing Specialist is an entry level position providing execution support for all Logility marketing programs and activities and has direct ownership of key tradeshow logistics, processing inbound leads, CRM data entry, collateral inventory and distribution and miscellaneous marketing and administrative support.
- CRM and Inbound leads:
- Conduct research on accounts by using Hoovers, Data.com and other sources to enrich intelligence on accounts/contacts for target prospects
- Enhance prospect database through list building
- Clean and normalize existing information within Salesforce.com
- Answer Logility 800# and distribute to the appropriate department with inquirer’s name, phone number and reason for calling
- Assist in executing and coordinating various marketing events including:
- Trade show logistics:
- Coordination with designated shipper for shipments pre/post event and tracking of booths and collateral for arrival at event and back to Logility
- Management and execution of trade show service expo kit (timeline, vendor orders, follow-up)
- Point person for show staff for set-up and tear-down
- Communication with show staff on confirmation of show logistics
- Evaluate tradeshow properties after they come back from shows to ensure they are in proper condition for next event
- Logistics for User Conference, regional customer meetings and global sales meetings
- Trade show logistics:
- Assist with the production, manage the distribution and fulfill requests for information and materials to Logility sales representatives, customers and prospects. Also responsible for inventory control of materials. Materials include:
- Sales collateral
- Promotional items
- Marketing office supply orders
- Maintain appropriate tracking systems for marketing expenses; maintain departmental budget and timely processing of all vendor invoices as applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field is required.
- Two or more years of business experience is preferred.
- Candidates must be well organized and focused on deliverables in a timely manner.
- Exhibit professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Track record of managing projects and working with cross-functional teams.
Apply for this position
Location: Atlanta, GA
Hiring Company: Logility